Sunday, October 25, 2009

Over the years I have had many interesting things happen to me as a mechanic. My sons would call me from their phones and say dad my car is making this weird noise. Here listen, they would then hold the phone up to the car where the noise was coming from and would say, Whats wrong with it? I guess over the years they have gained a great deal of trust with my mechanic skills and knew I would give them the correct answer. I have done this numerous times over the years and I still get the occasional call. Over the years I have earned the trust of many people to work on their cars. I understand the concern that people have because I would not let someone else work on my car. I would like this blog to be a place where people would go go get the facts straight on what their cars need. When you get your car fixed at locations that don't specialize in specific repairs, get worried. Even if you take your car to a dealer ship to get fixed they are always up selling service you probably don't need at that particular moment. It depends. I have always been up front with repairs and when they need to be done and when they don't. Ask Mike I will give it to you straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment